You can recharge mobile lines on any local telecom providers anywhere in the world on the internet, recharge airtime on mobile lines of your friends and families so they could have enough airtime to speak with their loved ones at home or in the diaspora.
To get started;
- Visit recharge.com
- Choose your country from the list
- Proceed to choose your mobile number to recharge
- Choose the network provider you want to buy the recharge card for
- On the next screen fill out your details and the recipient’s details as requested
- Then click continue to input your debit or credit card details.
- You will immediately receive notifications that your recharge order has been sent to the phone number.
- Check to be sure the recharge has been delivered to the phone number or emailed supplied
Recharge can be used to send phone credit to over 140 countries in the world. They are trying to expand to accommodate more users so people from all other countries can be able to recharge their mobiles online irrespective of their location once they have an internet connection.
IS AIRTIME RECHARGE NOT SUCCESSFUL?
In case your recharge did not go through, you may need to cross check the information you supplied and be rest assured that you have supplied the correct and updated information, also you want to be sure you selected the right carrier when filling out the details. If for one reason or the other your carrier did not allow the recharge to go through, Recharge will refund back your money to your credit card or bank account.
If you still have further concerns you may reach out to their customer care team, who will help you to determine what went wrong.
However, more people prefer to use 85kobo.com to make their online recharge because they are able to get sweet offers, deals, discounts, and bonuses. Signup today and start enjoying a discount on recharge and data on 85kobo.com