1. Curiosity. Great entrepreneurs are tasked to discover new problems, unveil potential niche opportunities, refactor their original business process, and innovate. This is possible on loving the different fields of study and business cases outside of one’s comfort zone.
2. Time management. Prioritized planning, defining milestones, execution, and iteration are all very important. Each of that would lead toward progress with the right project management and time allocation methodology that gets the work done.
3. Strategic thinking. Learning to decompose an issue to its core and reveal opportunities for growth. Looking out for creative solutions and identifying the low-hanging fruits. Marking out the scope for an MVP and testing concepts within limited time and with a low budget.
4. Resilience. Accepting rejections, stress, burnouts, lack of focus, slow progress. Determination and eagerness to fight the same dragon every morning are instrumental when it comes to building a business from the beginning.
5. Efficiency. You need a high performance when it comes to giving answer to a problem. Using the 80/20 rule and other techniques for yielding higher results in less time. Switching between different chores and progressing effectively day-to-day.
6. Communication. Smooth and concise communication is paramount for each and every interaction with clients, partners, peers, and prospects.
7. Finance. Your finance management skills will make or break your business. Using resources properly and carefully assessing investments compared to ROI is a solid requirement for entrepreneurs.
8. Networking. Building and growing a network facilitates business opportunities, partnerships, finding sub-contractors or future employees. It widens the horizons of PR and sending the right message on all fronts.
9. Branding. Building a consistent personal and business branding focused to the right audience. Igniting brand awareness in new horizons.
10. Sales. Being comfortable doing outreach and creating new business opportunities. Looking out for the right sales channels that convert better and investing heavily in developing them. Creating sales funnels and predictable revenue opportunities for growth in your business.